STCW PSC and RB Updating
Course Code: OE1EC228
Next available course:
|Start Date||Location||Duration / Fee|
|18/10/2018||Fleetwood Nautical Campus||1 Day / £225.00||Enquire|
|08/11/2018||Fleetwood Nautical Campus||1 Day / £225.00||Enquire|
|29/11/2018||Fleetwood Nautical Campus||1 Day / £225.00||Enquire|
|10/01/2019||Fleetwood Nautical Campus||1 Day / £225.00||Enquire|
|31/01/2019||Fleetwood Nautical Campus||1 Day / £225.00||Enquire|
|14/02/2019||Fleetwood Nautical Campus||1 Day / £225.00||Enquire|
|28/02/2019||Fleetwood Nautical Campus||1 Day / £225.00||Enquire|
|21/03/2019||Fleetwood Nautical Campus||1 Day / £225.00||Enquire|
|04/04/2019||Fleetwood Nautical Campus||1 Day / £225.00||Enquire|
|02/05/2019||Fleetwood Nautical Campus||1 Day / £225.00||Enquire|
|16/05/2019||Fleetwood Nautical Campus||1 Day / £225.00||Enquire|
|06/06/2019||Fleetwood Nautical Campus||1 Day / £225.00||Enquire|
Under the new STCW 2010 requirements for training and certification, updated proficiency training will need to be undertaken in Personal Survival Craft and Rescue Boats every five years. This half day STCW MCA approved revalidation course is designed to give all those seeking updating training certification for PSC&RB, the essential education and training set out in Table A-VI/1-2.Training consists primarily of exercises at our Marine lake training facility. Assessment is by direct observation, oral questioning and simulated scenarios
Please note before embarking on this course candidates must: -
- Be at least 18 years old
- Hold a current PSC&RB or Lifeboat certificate (you must bring evidence of this).
- Evidence of holding a PSC&RB can be the original certificate, certified stamp of completion of course in discharge book, Able seafarers certificate of competence, OOW or higher COC.
- Those wishing to reduce the training time using Route 1 self-declaration for on-board training requirement form ANNEX (i),must have this completed and signed at the start of the course, failure to complete the self-declaration delegates will need to complete the whole day.
Other Costs and Equipment Needed
All staff involved in the delivery of offshore training within the College are appropriately qualified to teach the subjects and modules they deliver. Our teaching staff have considerable experience of the offshore, maritime and safety industries, with knowledge relevant to the courses we offer.
Fees, Cancellation & Transfer Policy
Private delegate - tuition fees are to be paid in full at the time of booking.
All fees are strictly non-refundable except when the College cancels the course.
Company sponsored delegate
- Companies who hold credit accounts with the College will be invoiced following delivery of the Course
- New companies are required to pay at the time of booking for their first course; credit facilities may be available on request, following successful credit checks.
Off-Premises and Distance Contracts Only
Please refer to College Terms & Conditions.
If you are unable to attend your course you may be able to transfer to another available date. All transfer requests must be received in writing by FOSC no later than 5 working days prior to the commencement date of the course. Email cancellations during the weekend period are strictly not acceptable for courses that commence on a Monday or Tuesday. Company delegates that fail to attend on the commencement date of the course and have not provided 5 working days written notice will be invoiced the full course fee. Private delegates that fail to attend and have not provided 5 working days written notice will be charged the full course fee, no course transfer date will be processed and their payment will be lost. All second transfer requests incur a £55.00 administration fee. Delegates who have made multiple transfers (3+) and fail to attend without the required prior notice in writing will be charged a relevant fee at the discretion of FOSC.