Email an enquiry with the name of your chosen course to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our advisers will provide you with:
- comprehensive information about the course you are interested in
- details of full course fees
- B&FC’s International Fees Policy
- course eligibility
- B&FC International Guidance/Information including visa information
- required level of IELTS for UKVI information (we require a minimum of 4.0 in all four components)
- an application form (should you wish to proceed)
All the above information will enable you to make an informed decision as to whether you wish to proceed with an application and what to do next if you are applying from outside of the UK.
International applications must be received no later than 31 May. It is advised that you apply as early as possible.
On receipt of your completed application form our Administration Team will contact you requesting documents required to make a decision on your application.
Your documents are then assessed and we will email you your unique student reference number, which must be used in all correspondence. A comprehensive timeline of follow-up communications will also be provided at this stage. It is important to note that all fees must be paid in full before your CAS is issued.
To secure your place on a course you need to sign up at one of our enrolment events. We will let you know when and where to attend and what you need to provide to complete the process.
Get in touch
If you need help with your application please contact our Administration Team.
T 01253 504 800