Email an enquiry with the name of your chosen course to email@example.com.
Our advisers will provide you with:
- comprehensive information about the course you are interested in
- details of full course fees
- B&FC’s International Fees Policy
- course eligibility
- B&FC International Guidance/Information including visa information
- required level of IELTS for UKVI information. Students must score a minimum overall CEFR score of 5.5 - with a minimum of 4.0 in each of the following elements, Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. There are some exceptions; you can find out more on the UK Government website.
- an application form (should you wish to proceed).
All the above information will enable you to make an informed decision as to whether you wish to proceed with an application and what to do next if you are applying from outside of the UK.
Deadlines for International applications
The deadlines for receiving applications from overseas applicants are:
- 6 weeks before course start date for September and May intakes
- 8 weeks before course start date for January intake
It is advised that you apply as early as possible.
On receipt of your completed application form our Administration Team will contact you requesting documents required to make a decision on your application.
Your documents are then assessed and we will email you your unique student reference number, which must be used in all correspondence. A comprehensive timeline of follow-up communications will also be provided at this stage. It is important to note that all fees must be paid in full before your CAS is issued.
To secure your place on a course you need to sign up at one of our enrolment events. We will let you know when and where to attend and what you need to provide to complete the process.
Get in touch
If you need help with your application please contact our Administration Team.
T 01253 504 800