Sea water

International students - visa guidance

Visa information for those applying for a student visa 

UK Government visa leaflet

You can read on the UK Government website the latest visa information for international students.  

English language requirements

To apply for a visa, you will need to prove your English language abilities with a secure English language test (SELT). We require CEFR level B2, with a minimum IELTS overall score of 5.5, which means you must score a minimum of 4.0 in each of the following elements - Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. 

You can find out more here and can click the image above to download the leaflet.

Visa information for those planning to study in the UK for up to six months

If you will be in the UK for your studies for up to six months at an accredited institution like FNC, you can do so on a visitor visa.  You can find out more here.

Contact Us

If you're not sure which course to choose, see the qualifications and study programmes we offer.

And if you want to chat with one of our experts, we're here Monday to Friday: