FOSC offers a broad portfolio of accredited courses delivered by expert staff and supported by the following outstanding facilities:
- A purpose-built river launching facility with a fleet of five ‘Single and Twin Fall’ Totally Enclosed Motor Propelled Survival Craft, four Fast Rescue Craft with a mix of Jet and Outboard Drives and three support craft of varying sizes.
- A unique environmental training facility featuring an 18mx12mx4m tank with a wave machine and the ability to create darkness and rainfall.
- A Helicopter Underwater Escape Training (HUET) simulator.
- A purpose-built fire training facility, with 4 hot fire galleries, an enclosed space trainer and 2 fire squares.
- A working at height training tower.