Nautical Science - HND
Course Code: MD1EC73
Next available course:
|Start Date||Location||Duration / Fee|
|Anytime||Fleetwood Nautical Campus||1 Year / £2750.00||Enquire|
All staff involved in the delivery of maritime and nautical courses within the College are approved to teach the subjects and modules they deliver. The approval process ensures that staff delivering a given programme are appropriately qualified and, where appropriate, possess relevant vocational and industrial experience and professional practice. .
Methods of payment;
The College does not accept cash for payment of deposits or tuition fees. Traveller’s cheques and individual’s foreign cheques are also not accepted. Payments may be made by the following methods only;
- Bankers draft – made payable to Blackpool and The Fylde College
- Bank transfer (bank details provided on request)
- Invoice (if company sponsored – EU learners & EU companies only and by prior agreement)
- Credit / Debit Card
Blended Learning Students
- All students are to pay for Set One modules, SQA Registration and on-line registration at enrolment.
- All International students wishing to enter the UK must meet the United Kingdom Visas and Immigration (UKVI) criteria. We strongly recommend you check that you meet the criteria before applying to enrol onto the course which requires a minimum of 4 visits to the UK.
- It is extremely important to note that the College will not sponsor students for visa purposes. Organisation of obtaining the correct visa remains the sole responsibility for the student and that no fees will be refund for students who enrol onto the course and subsequently cannot enter the UK for any reason.