Send an enquiry with the name of your chosen course to email@example.com.
Fleetwood Nautical Campus delivers the Higher National Certificate and Higher National Diploma in Nautical Science by Blended Learning to students who are overseas, work full-time or prefer to study in a flexible mode. Our advisers will provide you with all the information you need to apply.
You should consider the following aspects of the course before deciding if Blended Learning is right for you.
- I like the idea of being able to study at a time and place to suit me.
- I understand that I must be prepared to dedicate a considerable amount of time to the course.
- I understand that I will be studying independently but can contact the college for guidance and advice by email, telephone, Skype and can attend term-time clinics.
- I have access to a computer (Mac or PC) and the internet.
- I understand that I will be required to scan and upload course work to be able to gain the HNC or HND qualification.
If you are successful in gaining a place, we will email you to let you know and send you details of your course fees.
Fees for Set One are payable in full before the start date of your course. The remainder of the course can be paid in instalments as you progress through the course.
Enrolment takes place throughout the year.
Get in touch
If you need help with your application please contact our Administration team.
T 01253 504 746